Hello Mari Vineyards guests!
Winter is here, and we have prepared a safe & enjoyable environment to enjoy
wine indoors, while also retaining some outdoor seating for our winter-loving guests.
Please read below to learn more about what experiences we have available, how to plan your next visit, and what guidelines & policies we have in place.
As of November 18th, we are changing our operations due to state regulations.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate the newest MDHHS orders. We will be operating as follows:
Closed for outdoor service but open for curbside pick-up 11am-4pm Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Open Thursday-Sunday for outdoor service ONLY & curbside pickup; Thursday & Sunday 11-5pm, Friday & Saturday 11-6pm.
We will continue to require guests to wear masks at all times while on property, unless seated and enjoying wine.
Standard seating will be 4 guests per table, not to exceed 6 guests per MDHHS orders.
Wine by the glass & flights will be available.
Guests MUST be seated to enjoy wine.
We will not be offering reservations during this time; all seating will be first-come/first-serve. Unfortunately, due to the dramatic reduction in our ability to seat guests we have no choice but to cancel all reservations made with us through the TOCK platform.
Our new service hours will be starting this Thursday. We will be closed tomorrow (11/18) per our new service hours.
We appreciate your kindness and leniency during this time. We will work hard to continue to offer our guests the high level of service they expect in whatever capacity we are able. When planning your visit, please remember that although we're making every effort to keep the patio as warm as possible, all service is outdoors and it's a good idea to dress accordingly.
TEMPORARY HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: Curbside Only 11am-4pm
Tuesday: Curbside Only 11am-4pm
Wednesday: Curbside Only 11am-4pm
Thursday: Outdoor and Curbside 11am-5pm
Friday: Outdoor and Curbside 11am-6pm
Saturday: Outdoor and Curbside 11am-6pm
Sunday: Outdoor and Curbside 11am-5pm
CURBSIDE PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS
- Call 231.938.6116 to place your order prior to pick up & prepay. We will put your order together for you.
- Call the same number to let us know that you’ve arrived, and what car you’re driving. We will bring your order out to your car.
- If you’d like us to put your order in your trunk or backseat, please open that door prior to us arriving at your car.
GUIDELINES & POLICIES
Please take note of the following:
- All guests that visit must record their name and phone number with the host. The most recent Emergency Order under MCL 333.2253 requires businesses to take names & contact information for all guests to assist in contact tracing.
- Guests must have masks on to enter the building. This mask MUST stay on for the duration of your visit to Mari Vineyards. Masks may be removed while the guest is seated, but must be put on as soon as the guest stands back up. This rule extends to all of Mari Vineyards property.
- Masks must cover both your mouth and nose.
- When visiting, please head immediately to the host stand. The host will instruct guests on what options are available during their visit, and assist in answering any questions.
- Outdoor tables are all first come first serve. Outdoor seating capacity for each designated section is a maximum of 6 people. Please do NOT move any furniture; everything is spaced out according to 6 ft social distancing guidelines.
- The Terrace is off limits due to winter weather conditions.
- There is no standing room on the patio; this negates our 6 ft social distancing requirements.
- Due to the extensiveness of our evening cleaning processes, service for wine by the glass will stop 20 minutes before close, no exceptions. While guests may not be able to get new glasses of wine after this time, they are welcome to sit and enjoy any wine they still have until close.
- As always, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about our guidelines, policies, or reservation system. We greatly appreciate guests who are working diligently to help us keep our staff & business safe, clean, and operational. We understand that this is a strange time, and each business has their own set of rules and regulations, which is why we’re always here to answer questions.
Remember everyone; Stay Safe, Stay Open!
Please note that these are temporary guidelines. We may increase or decrease our measures at any time. We may also increase or decrease our hours or availability, due to staffing. Please note that in addition to the guidelines for visiting above, we are keeping up with our strict standards for cleanliness and sanitation.
Guests not following the new & existing guidelines will be asked to leave. We have appreciated those who have been patient with us during this time of trial and error, and hope that you continue to enjoy your time visiting us, or enjoying your wines from home!