Hello Mari Vineyards guests!
Summer has arrived, and we have prepared a safe & enjoyable environment to enjoy wine indoors, while also expanding our outdoor seating.
Please read below to learn more about what experiences we have available, how to plan your next visit, and what guidelines & policies we have in place.
- Wine by the glass, flights, tastings, charcuterie, and tours will be available. Learn more here.
- Please make your reservations on our TOCK platform. Reservations are not accepted by phone.
- We are now permitting select Tour Companies to bring guests to Mari Vineyards. Please double check with your tour service provider that they are on our Preferred Partner list. Tour companies will be responsible for making reservations on behalf of the guests.
- Some experiences are available for walk up providing space is available.
Arriving at Mari:
- When visiting, please head immediately to the host stand. The host will instruct guests on what options are available during their visit, and assist in answering any questions. If the host is not at the stand please wait there for them to return.
- If you are fully vaccinated, feel free to unmask. Masks are still required for all guests who are not fully vaccinated.
TEMPERATURE CHECK AND CONTACT TRACING
- Per the MDHHS Gathering and Face Mask Order as of June 1st 2020, anyone who is staying for an indoor experience will also need to undergo a temperature check. Any guests with a temperature higher than 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to visit.
- All guests that visit must record their name and phone number with the host. MDHHS requires businesses to take names & contact information for all guests to assist in contact tracing.
- Seating is 4 guests per table or tasting slot. Groups with more than 4 guests must reserve multiple tasting slots or split up for walk-up table service. No more than 2 reservation slots per group. Tables are spaced at least 6ft apart. Guests MUST be seated to enjoy wine.
- Outdoor and indoor tables are all first come first serve.
- Please do not attempt to use empty chairs if they are not part of your group's table. .
- There is currently no standing room on our Patio as it negates our current physical distancing requirements. However, we do have picnic tables and guests are welcome to bring their own camp chairs and blankets to enjoy wine in the lawn.
We have appreciated those who have been patient with us during this time of trial and error, and hope that you continue to enjoy your time visiting us, or enjoying your wines from home!
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about our guidelines, policies, or reservation system. We thank our guests who are working diligently to help us keep our staff & business safe, clean, and operational. We understand that this is a strange time, and each business has their own set of rules and regulations, which is why we’re always here to answer questions.
Remember everyone; Stay Safe, Stay Open!